Wednesday, February 10, 2010

35 Weeks...

Well, today school was cancelled due to the snow storm... I almost drove to school but one of my classmates called before I left my driveway. I was so glad she called! Having nothing to do all day is not something that happens very often lately so I decided to write something. I haven't been really good at keeping up with writing but I will write more often once I have a break from school.

I am going on week 35 ofmy pregnancy and the end is drawing nearer and nearer. I am getting to the point I want to be done, but I am trying to find things that busy my mind and keep my spirits up dispite how uncomfortable I feel. I am also getting a little anxious at times and trying to keep my worries of a complicated labor and delivery at bay isn't aways easy, but last Sunday Mary Ann said the sweetest prayer for me and it just made me feel so loved and my worries of my pregnancy finish line seemed to totally drop away.

I am trying to finish the last few things that need to be done before the baby gets here cause it seems I am running out of time... I really can't wait to see he face and hold him in my arms... When I was growing up I used to dream about being a mom and now it is right around the corner. It all seems so unreal sometimes. I thank God for the gift of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment