Saturday, January 9, 2010

Concerning My Blog

My blog link was sent to many people who find it in their best interest to slander others specifically Rose Creek Village especially if they feel that they have been mistreated by them. However; I have no interest in gosiping about Rose Creek or finding away to put myself in a better light than they are by saying hurtful things about them. In fact, I find it sickening that people can see one thing and twist it around for their own purposes. Everyone makes mistakes and you are blind if you cannot believe that is true. I believe by making harsh statements about those who do their best to follow Christ and His teachings is not a grand idea. No one has all the answers and by trying to find a loop hole to catch a sincere person (or people) in is a good way to stir the wrath of God upon yourself.

I have closed my blog to general readers so if someone wishes to see my blog they have to ask me first.... I do NOT want my blog in the crossfire of Rose Creek Village "Cult" debates. If you say they are a cult you are right in the literal since that they are their own culture and special one that and I am glad to have had the rare opportunity of growing up there.

If you post any comments on my blog I would like you to know that I do not write to fan the flame for Rose Creek aguement. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment