Monday, February 22, 2010

School

Today school is not one of the things I would like to have on my list. Traffic is crazy in Boston so driving to school is never uneventful. Drivers up here are so rude and recklessly confident but not very skilled so one can't drive in peace... I always feel like I am on foot in a stampede of crazy buffalo racing for Boston...

The drive home isn't any better. Drivers shine their brights in your mirriors if you aren't driving fast or low enough or just for kicks... One and a half hours of bright headlights directed into your retinas is the surest way of getting a massive headache...

Well, on a possitive note about school I managed to get 105% on my last 2 tests. I must say that it was a surprise due to having plecenta brain :)

I only have 4 weeks until this school quarter is done and 3 1/2 weeks until my due date. Crazy.... I am going to be a mother.... The thought of it is still so strange to me. Wow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment