Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh boy! Here we go.

I am quickly approaching my due date... I am going for another ultrasound in the next week or so to make sure all is well. I have 10 weeks left and my stomach never ceases to swell with my ever growing child... I get less sleep at night but I believe it is in preparation of his coming.

He seems to enjoy kicking at my ribs and my bladder especially when I need to urinate and have to wait - sorry that was probably a TMI moment. He got the hicups the other day... I don't think he liked them at all. After they were gone he was moving like a crazy man. I couldn't help but laugh.... My laughter didn't help the situation. His kicks got sharper. I believe he was angry....

Babies are a miracle... Pregnancy is the Hand of God in action... Their are no words that I can write that even come close to what it is like to feel my baby move inside me. The awe of it consumes me at times. I love watching as my stomach moves back and forth and/or up and down as he practices his acrobatics. The process of becoming a mother starts (at least for me) when the baby moves. I already feel deeply in love with my son.

I am heading back to school for another semester of school next week and it won't be over till the 23rd. Kai is due the 19th but am hoping that he will wait to be born till after the 23rd. From my expriences babies always come in their own timing so my hopes aren't too high.

No comments:

Post a Comment